Full-time MBA at Hull University Business School in UK for EU and UK Citizens
UK full-time MBA scholarship: Two scholarships that cover full MBA fees worth £18,400
EU full-time MBA scholarship: Three scholarships worth £8,200 each
Eligibility: Applicants who:
* Have been offered a place on the full-time MBA programme at Hull University Business School and who meet the entry requirements (including the interview requirement)
* Have UK or European Union citizenship and residency (as applicable
* Are able to commence their studies in September 2012.
* Have not been awarded any other scholarship
Criteria: These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of professional and academic excellence
Application instructions: Complete and submit the scholarship application form, as directed on the form, along with the following (note: applications submitted without the following additional documentation will not be considered):
* A copy of your University of Hull application form (note: scholarships are separate to the application process itself)
* A copy of all transcripts submitted with your original application
* A copy of an academic or professional reference (this can be a copy of the reference submitted with your original application)
* Proof of English language proficiency (where applicable)
* An essay of no more than 1000 words demonstrating how you will contribute to and benefit from the Hull MBA at this stage in your career, focusing on your achievements as a professional manager as well as academic qualifications. You should also evaluate which skills you need to develop in order to be an effective global manager and how the MBA will assist in this.
Applications must be received by 3 June 2012 for courses starting September 2012.
Business School Admissions Manager
Hull University Business School
Hull, HU6 7RX
Tel: +44 (0) 1482 463331