Amrita School of Business was established in the year 1996. It has maintained its identity in providing quality education enriched with human values. They have notified the admissions for their MBA 2013- 2015 programme. Details of the admission process and important dates are given below.
Important Dates for admission at Amrita School of Business
- Last date for receipt of application forms- 28 February 2013
- Date of announcement of candidates shortlisted for PI- 07 March 2013
- Dates for personal interviews- 15-17 March 2013
- Date of announcement of first list of selected students23 March 2013
- Last date for payment of first installment of fee- 30 April 2013
- Campus-wise student-parent-faculty interaction- 17 June 2013
- Orientation Program- 18 June 2013
- MBA Program begins- 01 July 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission at Amrita School of Business
- The minimum of 50 % marks is required to apply for admission to the MBA Program and it should be a complete 10+2+3 years of education.
- Student need to give any one of the exemptions like CAT, MAT, GMAT, GRE, XAT, IBT-TOEFL to apply for the programme.
- Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor’s degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before 30 June 2013.
Application Fee for admission at Amrita School of Business
Batch Size: 300 (120 in Coimbatore and 60 each in Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Kochi)
How to Apply for admission at Amrita School of Business
Option 1: Direct Application
ASB Prospectus and Application form can be obtained from the by sending a crossed DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of ‘Amrita School of Business, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’ payable at Coimbatore.
The Chairperson Admissions
Amrita School of Business,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Ettimadai, Coimbatore- 641105
Option 2: Download from the Website (Online)
ASB prospectus and application form can be downloaded from the website. Please fill in all the details affix your photograph, enclose the above-mentioned DD and mail it to the above mentioned address.
The admissions brochure will be couriered to you on receipt of your completed application form.