MIT was founded in 1983 with the proposition of meeting the need for a centre for scientific and educational research and engineering training, MAEER’s MIT went on to pioneer private higher education in Maharashtra and revolutionized the concept of imparting education. Find below the details of its MBA programme.
Eligibility Criteria for admissions at MIT School of Business
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University with 50% marks (without rounding off).
- Students in final year of graduation may also apply.
- Each candidate should have compulsorily appeared at CAT 2012/MAT (Sept 2012, Feb 2013, May 2013)/CMAT (Sept. 2012 & Feb 2013)/XAT 2013/ATMA (Dec. 2012, Feb 2013 and onwards) and obtained a valid score at the time of applying.
Application Fee for admissions at MIT School of Business
How to Apply for admissions at MIT School of Business
- Students can apply online and pay application fees through Credit/Debit Card
- Students can print application form and send it with necessary documents to the registered address.
Students visiting institute campus at Pune can purchase application form and brochure directly from institute’s office in cash (Rs. 900/-) and submit it along with necessary documents.
Selection Process for admissions at MIT School of Business
The selection process would include following
|Aptitude Test (Based on Scores of
|Extempore Talk (with written 300
|Past Academic Record||16%|