About Institute: The Management programmes of SIOM-DEC are designed to cater to the needs of employed persons, self-employed individuals and all others who aspire for advancement of their career in the present competitive business environment. The programmes are aimed at exploring potential abilities of this ‘off the classroom society’ through distance learning modes of higher education. The SIOM-DEC provides with a strong academic base of core areas in functional management viz. Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance and Operations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
1. For Two Year Post Graduate Diploma Programme – Candidate must be a Graduate in any faculty from any statutory University recognized by All India Universities Association or a professional member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (ICWAI)/Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), etc. or equivalent. and
2. Valid score card in any all India level Management Aptitude (entrance) test conducted by any statutory/recognized body/institute.
1. Candidates who do not have valid score cards as indicated above, will have to appear for SIOM-DEC Entrances Test – SMAT (Sinhgad Management Institutes’ Aptitude Test).
Exemption from Entrance Exam
- General Graduate/Post Graduates with min. 3 year work experience.
- Professional Degree/Diploma/Qualification Holders.
- SIOM-DEC Diploma Holders.
For One Year Diploma Programme – Candidate must be –
1. a Graduate in any faculty from any statutory University recognized by All India Universities Association.
1. a professional member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (ICWAI)/Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), etc. or equivalent.
1. a Diploma holder from any recognized Board/University/Institute.
How to apply:
- Download the application form and prospectus from website www.sinhgad.edu.
- Fill-up application form and enclosed all documents as instructed in the form
- Affix/attach 5 (FIVE) latest passport size Photographs, and copies of the testimonials/certificates.
- Attach Demand Draft in favour of ‘Sinhgad Institute of Management – Distance Education Centre’, Payable at Pune, on any branch of the Nationalized Bank, towards the Registration Fee (Prospectus cum Application Fee) as may be applicable.
- Rs. 1500/- for Two years PG Programmes, and Rs. 1000/- for One Year Diploma Programmes.
- Forward the complete set by SPEED POST/ COURIER to – Below mentioned address.
Sinhgad Institute of Management
Distance Education Centre (SIOM-DEC) STES,
Corporate Office, 19/15, Smt. Khilare Marg,
Off Karve Road, Erandawane, Pune – 411 004
For More information please find the details below:
Sinhgad Institute of Management – Distance Education Centre (SIOM-DEC)
4th Floor,SIOM-II Building,Vadgaon(Bk)
Pune – 411041, Maharahstra, India
Telefax : +91-20-24352210 , +91-20-24352212 , +91-20-24352203