Distance Education offers wide range of managemtns courses. Few are courses is masters, PGs and diplomas as well with different streams in all of masters, PG and diploma courses.
Below are a few details of MBA courses in Distance mode of education.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Certificate in Business Management (CBM)
- A candidate must have completed 18 years of age as on the date of admission.
- A candidate after admission shall be treated as registered student of the University and will be governed by the rules and regulations of the University.
- The candidates after admission will be assigned to Study Centre through which a student will get services such as counseling, library and laboratory facilities.
- The University shall not be responsible for the loss of or the delay in the delivery of postal articles sent by it.
Registration Validity:Registration shall be valid upto twice that of programme duration
Admission Process :For admission to any programme the candidate shall apply in the prescribed form available in download link. On verification of the candidate’s eligibility for admission, the candidate will be informed about the selection. He/She will be asked to complete the eligibility requirement by submitting the following documents in attested copies for verification. Passing Certificate of the qualifying exam (either HSC or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree as the case may be). Statement of Marks at the qualifying examination. Migration Certificate (only for candidates passing Bachelor’s /Master’s degree from other universities)
Fee Details: The fees are to be paid by a Demand Draft / pay order of Rs 600/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune,” drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Pune.The tuition fees are to be paid by a Demand Draft / pay order drawn in favour of “The Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Pune,” drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Pune.
Refund of the annual fee in such case shall be done as per the following:
- Within 15 calendar days: 15% of the Annual Fee
- After 15 calendar days : No Refund will be done.