MBA aspirants who are taking CMAT second test starting from tomorrow till February 25th must note that following Do’s and don’ts :
• CMAT exam is a Computer Based Test; a candidate will read the questions on a computer terminal and choose an answer by clicking on the correct option.
• A candidate will have to take the test on a pre-assigned workstation and will not have a choice to choose his or her workstation, in the testing venue.
• There will be four sections in the test. The sections are (a) Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation b) Logical Reasoning c) Language Comprehension and d) General Awareness
• You can move back and forth in sections. The duration of test will be 180 minutes
• In CMAT, for each correct answer there are 4 marks, for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted hence, attempt right answers only.
• Reporting timings are, One Hour and Thirty minutes prior to the test time. For the test beginning at 9.30 am, you must reach the test centre no later than 8:00 AM. Similarly for the test beginning at 2.30 pm, you must reach the test centre no later than 1:00 PM.
• You will not be given any breaks during the test.
Last chance of admission is getting over with CMAT in the current admission cycle of 2013 -15, so do your best and Practice withCMAT MOCK PAPERS