The Department of Management Sciences at the University of Pune announces admissions to the two-year full-time MBA program in Biotechnology for the academic session of 2013-14 on the basis of ATMA scores.
Institute: Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
Programme: MBA in Biotechnology
PUMBA MBA(Bio.Tech) 2013 Selection Procedure: on the basis of ATMA scores
PUMBA MBA(Bio.Tech) 2013 Eligibility:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sciences (general or special with Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Life Sciences, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology etc), Agriculture, Ayurveda, Medicine, Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology, Veterinary Sciences, Technology Engineering
- A minimum of 45% (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam
PUMBA MBA(Bio.Tech) 2013 Application Procedure:
Click here to apply online
- Submit the filled in application form for GD/PI along with a demand draft of Rs. 900/- (for open category) and Rs. 700/- (for reserved category) to the Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA) office.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn on any Nationalized Bank, in favor of “The Registrar, University of Pune”, payable at Pune.
- Attach one self addressed envelope affixed with Rs.25/- postal stamp for the dispatch of admit card for GD/PI.
Note: Reserved Category Candidates from the State of Maharashtra (as per Maharashtra State Government rules) are required to submit an attested copy of ‘Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer certificate and caste validity certificate, as the case may be, along with their application form.
Documents required during GD/PT:
- ATMA score card.
- Statement of marks and passing certificates for SSC (Tenth Standard)
- Statement of marks and passing certificates for HSC (Twelfth Standard)
- Statement of marks for Bachelor’s / Master’s degree Examination.
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree Certificates
- Domicile and Nationality Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable).
Note: The candidate has to bring the original Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of GD/PI.
PUMBA MBA(Bio.Tech) 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date for Receiving Completed Application at DMS (PUMBA) for GD/PI: April 30, 2013
- Group Discussion/ Personal Interview (GD/PI):June 3, 2013 onwards
- Announcement of Merit List: June 15, 2013
- Counseling for Admission: June 28, 2013
- Induction and Start of Classes: July 10, 2013
PUMBA MBA(Bio.Tech) 201 Prospectus: Click here
Department Of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
University of Pune,
Pune – 411007