Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS), Bangalore, has invited applications for admissions to its PG management programmes.
Admissions are available for the two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) course and for the two-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course. Only candidates with valid CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT scores are eligible to apply. Last date for application is April 30, 2014.
Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50 per cent marks and have scored minimum 50 percentile in the relevant qualifying exam (CMAT / CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT).
How to apply
Duly fill out the application form and send it with the filled Selection Process Application form, Resume, two Letters of Recommendation, passport size photograph, relevant certificates and demand draft in amount of application fees to: AIMS Admission Centre, AIMS, 1st Cross, 1st Stage, Peenya, Bangalore – 560058. The application form is available online at the AIMS official website.
Rs 1,000 to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft in favor of Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences payable at Bangalore
Apart from the MBA and PGDM courses, AIMS Bangalore also offers various courses under the following departments:
1. School of Business: BBM – Bachelor of Business Management (3 years / 6 Semesters)
2. School of Commerce: M.Com – Master of Commerce (2 years / 4 Semesters), B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce (3 years / 6 Semesters)
3. School of Information Technology: M.CA – Master of Computer Applications (3 years / 6 Semesters), B.CA – Bachelor of Computer Applications (3 years / 6 Semesters)
4. School of Hospitality and Tourism: MTA – Master of Tourism Administration (2 years / 4 Semesters), BHM – Bachelor of Hotel Management (4 years / 8 Semesters)
5. School of Arts and Humanities: MSW – Master of Social Work (2 years / 4 Semesters), MA (Eng Litt.) – Master of Arts in English Literature (2 years / 4 Semesters)
The courses offered by AIMS Bangalore are affiliated/recognised by Bangalore University / AICTE and/or AIMA.