The University of Wollongong, Australia has invited applications for its Partial Tuition Scholarships, 2014. International students commencing their first course at UoW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three trimesters can apply for the scholarship.
There are five partial tuition scholarships available for international students. The students selected for the scholarships will be provided 25 per cent reduction in tuition fee for the standard duration of course.
An applicant should have completed his or her bachelor’s degree with an Australian equivalent average of at least 70 per cent marks.
The candidates are required to address the following three selection criteria in 500 words or less:
- Motivation for studying their selected programme at Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong.
- Outline how they believe this degree will help them achieve their career goals and personal aspirations.
- Describe the value they believe they will bring to their fellow students.
The students will be selected on the basis of their write-up for each of the three selection criteria by a scholarship sub-committee of the Faculty International Committee chaired by the Faculty of Business Associate Dean (International).
How to apply:
The applicants have to send their applications through email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
The students are required to include the following in their application:
- An application form
- Certified academic transcripts
- A copy of University of Wollongong Letter of Offer
- 500-word document addressing each of the above selection criteria.
Last date to submit applications: June 14, 2014
Declaration of selection results: Three weeks after the application deadline