CONTENT OF THE PROGRAMME
|YEAR ONE||YEAR TWO|
POTENTIAL BENEFITS – OUTLOOK
- Application of theories and techniques of effective management in the public sector
- Coverage peculiarities and special circumstances of the Public Sector
- Acquire knowledge and develop skills necessary for taking administrative responsibilities in the Public Sector
STRUCTURE AND DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- The MBA program with specialization in Management in the Public Sector, completed in two years part-time study to meet fortnightly, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning.
- Upon completion of the first year, followed by the second year of specialization by taking Thesis on the Public Sector.
- The program is taught and assessed in the Greek language
The TITLE OF STUDY
The Master in Business Administration (MBA) is an internationally renowned postgraduate qualification (level 7), which is awarded by the University of Winchester (UoW) of England, with full recognition of professional equivalence and the Greek state.