Family Business Global EMBA
EDHEC Business School is proud to announce a partnership with the International New York Times. This partnership is translated in several scholarships, up to € 15 000 off for EDHEC Family Business Global EMBA first intake, on February 23rd.
The corporate world is taking an active part in providing educational opportunities to high-potentials from around the world by granting scholarships to EDHEC Family Business Global EMBA programme.
With its mission of “Sustaining Family Business Growth”, EDHEC Family Business Centre is now offering joint scholarships with The International New York Times. The scholarships are up to 15000€ off for the EDHEC Family Business Global EMBA.
- Ambitious professionals with strong international awareness meeting the following requirements:
- More than 10 years of work experience
- Working in a family business
- Clear motivation and drive
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Willing to take part on February 2015 intake
- Accepted to the Family Business Global EMBA programme
Both a complete application form for EDHEC Family Business Global EMBA programme and the International New York Times competition essay should be submitted to EDHEC by January 31st, 2014 as the latest.
Essay topic: “As a Family Business Executive, how would you describe what are the key performance drivers of Family Business?”
Contact us to receive all the information regarding EDHEC Family Business Global EMBA programme and the scholarships.