The Business School
The mission of Nottingham University Business School is to enhance business and management knowledge and practice in an innovative, responsible, and sustainable way using our global presence through
- Outstanding teaching programmes and support that enable our students to excel in a global environment;
- Influential research of the highest international standard;
- Partnerships with external organisations that lead to significant beneficial impacts on public policy, business practice, and economic and social well being;
- A commitment to the overall development and welfare of students and staff within an international community.
Nottingham University Business School is accredited by EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and the Association of MBAs (AMBA), and is ranked 86th worldwide in the Economist 2012 Top-100 MBA rankings. The business school is also ranked 1st in the UK and 45th globally in the Aspen Institute’s 2011-12 ‘Beyond Grey Pinstripes’ Top 100 ranking of business schools and MBA programmes that integrate ethical, social, and environmental issues into teaching and faculty research.
The Nottingham MBA offers a unique and challenging MBA experience. Nottingham has world-class faculty, unrivaled global reach through our campuses in China, Malaysia, and MBAs in Singapore, and a superb environment on Jubilee Campus at one of the UK’s leading institutions.
The programme is designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to succeed in today’s complex business environments.
We offer our MBA either as an intensive full-time programme over 12 months, or as a flexible Executive programme that allows you to complete it at your own pace over two to four years.
Specialized MBA programs are also offered in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Finance, and Entrepreneurship. The Executive MBA offers these three specialist options, as well as an option in Healthcare.
To apply please complete the on-line application form.
The following documents will be required before a decision can be made. Please forward:
- Degree Certificate
- Full transcript of marks
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 references
- English Language Test results (where applicable)
The decision regarding acceptability of qualification rests solely with the Business School.