Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International School of Textiles & Management has been vested with the responsibility of providing education, research and consultancy services in the field of textile management.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- The two year full time course (PGDM)-Textiles is designed to offer core management learning for textile professionals addressing the growing complexity and competition of textile business, this program provides the right synergy of technology and management aligned to the specific needs of textiles industry.
- The course runs through four semesters
- The first two semesters comprise of fundamental management training with specific application in textiles industry
- This is complemented with industrial interaction, seminars, projects etc. to develop and enhance the latent skills of the students
- A summer project between the second and third semester provides needed practical exposure to industry and its functioning
- The third semester takes the students through the advanced areas of textiles industry management
- In the fourth and final semester students specialize in the functional areas and conduct an extensive industry based project
- This provides thorough knowledge and understanding in specific domain
SVP-MAT (2015) question paper is designed to assess the capability of the candidates for admission. The Question paper will have 100 objective type questions 25 questions each from the following areas. Each question will be followed by four alternative answers and the candidate has to choose the correct answer.
1) Quantitative Aptitude
4) General Knowledge
Eligible candidates seeking for admission at SVPISTM for the year 2015-16 have the provision to avail the Scholarship up to Rs.40,000 /- in the first year based on the overall scores earned in the SVP-MAT admission procedure (Refer Admission Bulletin clause 3.1). The scholarship is available for 50% of the candidates on the meritorious basis in the first year. Scholarship in the second year up to Rs. 40,000 /- will be provided based on the Academic and Attendance records in the first year. SVP-MAT admission test is compulsory for Scholarship.
- Last date for receipt of completed applications in hard copy
- Strong>SVP-MAT Test (online/ Offline) 14th Feb. to 22nd Feb.- 2015
Group Discussion and Personal Interview date will be announced later.