Through projects, presentations, and the application of academic knowledge and established best practices, the Oregon Executive MBA will give you the skills and confidence along with the degree you need to take your career to the next level.
Plus, classes are held on alternating Fridays and Saturdays, so your time away from work is minimal.
Ready to Apply? Read on to find out how. And please don’t hesitate to contact us or attend an info session to get your questions about admissions answered.
- Currently hold a mid- to senior-level management position with significant responsibility.
- Demonstrate at least five years of career-related work experience.
- We review each applicant’s experience, individual situation and potential. An Admissions Advisor will be happy to discuss your work experience and academic record in relation to the range of qualifications of students accepted in prior years. In some cases, an advisor may be able to provide information that will help strengthen your application.
- Demonstrate at least three years of managerial or leadership experience in a position that included supervision of other employees, responsibility for budgets, or financial performance, project management, account management or similar responsibilities.
Contact Oregon Executive MBA about the application process. Your application typically includes essay questions, sponsorship endorsement, and applicant evaluation forms. Your submission will consist of the following:
- An Oregon Executive MBA application
- University of Oregon graduate school application
- A résumé and your required essay question responses