For many Australian business leaders, the days can be filled with busy-ness rather than business. The simple opportunity to learn, to reflect; for quiet introspection and forward planning is often lost in the minutiae of the day-to-day. So we decided to do something about it. The University of Sydney has built a world-class Global Executive MBA. in collaboration with international thought leaders, to help reshape Australian business and put us in the upper echelon of excellence on the world stage.
- A bold course spanning four continents and five countries.
- Business insights across leadership skills, managing growth, integrated management, mature business strategies and creating new opportunities.
- Challenging group projects with other business leaders that will fundamentally change your approach to business.
Our Global Executive MBA comprises a mix of self-directed online primers, a major strategic project and 5 x 2 week face-to-face residential blocks held approximately every 4 months over an 18 month period, from February to June.
Participants are required to undertake some preparation prior to each unit of study, which is an achievable amount for busy professionals.
For admission to the Global Executive MBA, an applicant must have:
- Completed a bachelor’s degree, graduate diploma/certificate or equivalent at an institution approved by the University of Sydney Business School and at a standard acceptable to the University of Sydney Business School (minimum Credit (65%) grade average)
- Approximately 10 years relevant professional experience
- An English proficiency of IELTS 7.0 or equivalent (international students).
As part of the selection process, applicants must:
- Complete the online application form
- Submit a 1-page (maximum) Statement of Motivation, curriculum vitae, copy of their official academic transcript, and a copy of their passport.
- Attend an interview (either in person or remotely).