MBA in Agribusiness- FULL TIME DEGREE COURSE
Under the powers conferred by Section 4A of the Banaras Hindu University Act 1915, as amended, and under the provision of Section 18 of this Act, the University hereby institutes the 2-year (four semester) programme for the Master of Business Administration – Agri Business [MBA (Agri Business)] and makes the following ordinances governing admission, course of study, examinations and other matters relating to this Degree under the Faculty of Management Studies of the Banaras Hindu University.
- The course of study leading to MBA (Agri Business) Degree of the Banaras Hindu University would be of two years (four-semesters) duration. The Course shall have the status of Special Course of studies.
- The intake to MBA (Agri-Business) course shall be 46 (forty six).
- The last date for receipt of applications to this Course shall be fixed each year by the University.
- All admissions shall be finalized within the date notified by the University.
- Candidates appearing at the qualifying examination and expecting to fulfill the eligibility requirements can also apply and appear in the Admission Test conducted by the University. Such candidates must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria by the date specified by the University.
- The completed Application Forms along with documents required shall be sent to the Controller of Examinations, Banaras Hindu University, on or before the last date fixed for the purpose.
- Provisional admission to the course shall be made in order of combined merit of the Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
- The candidate granted provisional admission shall deposit fee within the period
- Admission to the MBA (Agri Business) Course shall be dealt with by the Admission Committee. The Admission Committee may co-opt such other additional members as it deems fit.
The candidates seeking admission to MBA (Agri-Business) should have secured a Minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the B.Sc. (Ag.) and allied disciplines Or B.Sc. Home Science/Life Sciences subjects – Botany, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology under 10+2+3 Scheme OR a Post Graduate degree with 50% marks in the above disciplines. For SC/ST candidates only pass mark is required.