Beijing International MBA (BiMBA) at Peking University was founded in 1998 as the first joint international MBA program in Beijing approved by the Chinese government. It is a joint educational venture, between Peking University (Beijing, China) and its global partners, operated by the National School of Development (NSD) at Peking University. On the background of China’s reforms and modernization practices, BiMBA is operating in the excellent academic atmosphere and a long line of research traditions at PKU
International Standard MBA
- Its faculty is drawn from China,the United States, Europe,and a wide range of other places in the world, as are its students;
- Its curriculum is focused on managing in a global business environment;
- Its students come from 20+ countries and regions, international students comprising 30%-40% of the full-time MBA class;
- Its degree is granted by the Vlerick Business School, partner school of BiMBA and an internationally top-ranked school;
- Its MBA degree is accredited by all the three main accrediting bodies, AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA;
- There is the option of doing a follow-on master’s degree in New York City in global finance.
For your application to be at considered valid for admission, you must meet the following pre-requisites:
- All candidates must have a Bachelor degree or higher;
- Candidates need to have at least three years of full-time working experience before entrance;
- Take and submit results from GMAT (or GRE) with an acceptable TOEFL or IELTS score, and also candidates can choose to take BiMBA On-campus Admissions Test The detail of admission tests can be found in “Test & Interviews” page.
- GMAT Code for BiMBA: SVH-36-59 (for Full-time Program), SVH-36-55 (for Part-time Program);
- TOEFL Code for BiMBA: 2613
- Candidates who are native English speakers or who obtained degrees from universities where English is the primary language of instruction are exempt from this TOEFL or equivalent requirement.