Distance Learning MBA in Digital Marketing (1 Year, MBA)
In today´s highly competitive global business environment, marketing is undergoing an intense transformation. The digital media and internet have a growing influence on the new approaches to marketing. This shift in buying and consumerism requires a close training designed for students who are interested in this new activity sector. Digital marketing forms a significant segment of e-commerce and is a constantly changing area, presenting marketers with new challenges and opportunities on a regular basis. To date, the emergence of digital technology has led to a revolutionary change in marketing, and by the end of this decade every facet of the marketing mix will have been radically challenged.
CIM Distance Education MBA in Digital Marketing provides a comprehensive examination of integrated marketing communications and consumer behaviour, and concentrates on Web Marketing and its metrics and evaluation, focusing on both theoretical concepts and practical digital marketing skills. This home study MBA will enable you to plan and measure the importance of digital marketing, to integrate multi-channel marketing in the business development, to acquire the necessary know-how to concentrate and build e-customers’ loyalty, and to follow the business evolution in its new environment.
This distance learning degree is designed for executives working in marketing, advertising, communications, sales, IT professionals looking to expand into a marketing role, or anyone who is responsible for developing a digital media or social media plan for their organization.
Key topics include:
- Analyzing digital market opportunities and risks
- Understanding how to engage, listen, respond, and empower customers
- Evaluating the power and levers of social networks
- Designing and measuring viral marketing programs
- Integrating online and offline marketing strategies
- Maximizing company profitability through digital pricing tools and strategies
- Developing ways to leverage technologies to create augmented reality solutions
- Exploring new technologies to create new markets and drive innovation
STRUCTURE OF CIM DISTANCE EDUCATION MBA
All home study MBA programmes are made up of THREE core compulsory courses PLUS a compulsory thesis assignment. On top of these, students are required to study and successfully complete from FOUR TO SEVEN electives, allocated to the student by the Institute based on the candidate’s existing academic credentials.