MBA in Petroleum & Energy Management – Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
The 2 year MBA in Petroleum and Energy Management offered by RGIPT is designed as a career-oriented programme aimed at the Petroleum & Energy sector. The programme is designed to facilitate students in understanding, developing, integrating and applying knowledge of both core and specialized areas of management and their concepts and practices in the domain of the Petroleum & Energy sector.
The focus of the MBA programme is to impart extensive training in the various areas of specialization through electives, thereby providing a wide array of career opportunities in energy domain and consulting.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum 60% in aggregate (55% for SC/ST) in Class 10 and Class 12. (Copies of passing certificates and Mark-sheets to be attached with the Application Receipt
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology (4 years duration course after 10+2), OR Master’s degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Geology/Geoscience with 60% marks or C.P.I. of 6.0. Mathematics must be one of the subjects in 10+2. Bachelor’s Degree must have AICTE recognition. (Photocopy of degree or provisional degree and Mark-sheets of all semesters/years to be attached with the Application Receipt.
- Qualification either in CAT 2013/GMAT (After June 2013)/XAT-2014. (Copy of Admit Card and score card to be attached along with the Application Receipt)
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination may also apply for admission
- Applicants fulfilling the above criteria will be shortlisted purely based on merit. Selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI).
- Mere fulfillment of the eligibility criteria does not entitled the candidate to be shortlisted.
- Reservation policy as per Government of India’s directives will be applicable.
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) can be paid online or through Demand Draft (DD).
- Online payment: Application fee of Rs. 1000/- (excluding bank transaction charges) can be paid using debit card/credit card.
- Demand Draft: Payment can be made through demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, payable at New Delhi. The candidate should write his/her name and phone number at the back of the DD.
- Hostel facility will be provided to limited number of students as per availability.
- Mess and Transportation fee may undergo change and will be charged from students who avail hostel facilities.
- The applicants may note that the companies recruiting MBA students from RGIPT have their own criteria for age at entry level as well as norms for medical fitness.