About the Course:- The MBA Full-Time Program is a one-year Program geared towards individuals who are committed to developing their management skills and decision-making abilities in a fast-changing business environment. The duration of the Program is twelve months with classes beginning in September. The Program is completed within five terms. The duration of each term is two months.
In order to graduate, students must complete 90 European Credit Transfer System units – ECTS units. Courses of 3.5 or 4 ECTS units are completed within 28 contact-hours over a two-month period. The Program also offers a number of courses of 2 ECTS units that are completed within 14 contact-hours over a two-month period.
Courses equivalent to 53 ECTS units constitute the core curriculum, which introduces students to the fundamentals of the business disciplines. These courses enable students to improve their analytical thinking and decision-making skills and are offered during the first four terms.
About the Institutes:-
University of Cyprus are looking to take on board individuals with promising leadership potential and excellent academic credentials, who will share knowledge and ideas, actively contribute to the program, and shape the future of business practice. These high caliber students, the innovative program supported by world recognized faculty, and the academic environment that fosters scientific research, form the pillars of the leading MBA program in the region.
Your participation in this program will enhance your professional development and provide you with the management tools and skills to become
- Degree from a recognized academic institution or equivalent
- The Program accepts students according to the selection criteria that focus on work experience and prior academic performance.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have at least 3 years of full-time work experience and superior academic performance, which may also be demonstrated through GMAT or GRE exams
- Candidates that apply to the Program in English must demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the following: TOEFL or IELTS or GCE or equivalent, unless they hold a degree from an English speaking institution
- Two references from academics or people who are familiar with the work of the candidate
- Applicants will be invited for a personal interview to assess their contribution potential to the Program.
MBA by Choice would like to mention here student who are willing to apply for similar course can follow the below steps ;
- To apply for the MBA Program at the University of Cyprus, you first need to create a user account and then complete and submit our online application form. Follow the link below to begin the application process. You will find instructions and help throughout the form.
- You can save and return to your application as many times as you like before submitting, but your application will expire after 28 days of inactivity. We will email you to remind you before this happens.