About the Program : The University of Nicosia MBA programme aims to provide students with a solid foundation of business education enabling them to become effective managers anywhere in today’s globally competitive fast changing environment. This programme aims to offer a programme that is highly integrated in context and practical by remaining close to actual business practice. It aspires to assist students develop the ability to develop their management and leadership skills, operate effectively in a multicultural environment and to adapt quickly to changing social, political, legal and economic conditions.
Course Level: Course is available for graduates from across the world after qualifying the given eligibility criteria by University of Nicosia.
Course Provider : University of Nicosia Cyprus
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree(European, American or equivalent) is required for admission to the MBA programme. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable.
- Proficiency in English– Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English. Otherwise, they would need to present at least a TOEFL score of 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based, or GCSE “O” Level with “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or score placement at the ENGL-100 level of the University Placement Test. The University of Nicosia offers English courses at various levels to help students reach the required standard for admission.
- Standardized Test Scores– The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required of all students with a minimum score of 400. Students with a CPA of 2.5 or higher on the 4-point system or 2.2 for UK standards or equivalent, or three years of professional experience will be exempted from the GMAT. A candidate without the GMAT may be provisionally admitted and be allowed to take the Foundation courses but such students will be accepted as MBA students only upon submission of the GMAT score as stated above.
- Academic Background– Applicants with a non-business background can be admitted into the programme but they may have to take preparatory foundation courses.
- Letters of Recommendation– Two recommendation letters from persons who have known the applicant in an educational or professional way are required.
- Individual Interviews– is the standard practice for all students. The interviews elicit motivation, leadership, potential and personal mission. In cases where interviews are not possible, written evidence and data on the applicant’s past work experience, maturity and personality are assessed to the best possible degree.
Mode of Study: Full-time and Part-time are both possible.
Duration (years): 1.5 years
Application Deadline : Summer Session (June to July)- Mid April
MBA by Choice would like to mention here that objective of this program is to provide students following knowledge during the course :
- Equipping students with all necessary skills, attitudes and approach to guide their decisions as business executives
2. Developing students’ abilities to handle today’s problems and prospects for business organizations functioning in a competitive world
3. Allowing students to develop their theoretical and practical skills and knowledge
4. Enhancing intellectual development and student graduate maturity
5. Assisting the students to analyse, examine, investigate and compose the new knowledge and competencies they will acquire
6. Ensuring the highest possible penetration of each subject inquiry and exhaustion of conceptual academic as well as practical implications.