If you would like to study MBA at KINGSTON UNIVERSITY LONDON in UK. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Detail: The Kingston MBA is a highly flexible programme of study. You need to gain 180 postgraduate credits overall, but you select your modules from a wide range of possibilities. This means you can specialise in the areas which are the most relevant for your career now, and for the career path you want
Duration: 1 year
Type: Full Time
Admission Deadline: Sep 2015
About Scholarship: Kingston Business School is offering Postgraduate (MBA) Scholarships- £5000 to final year business undergraduate students wishing to progress to postgraduate study within the Faculty of Business and Law in 2015/16.
- First degree or recognised equivalent from a professional body.
- We also consider applications from individuals with considerable management experience but no first degree.
- Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience for the full-time programme or five years’ managerial experience for the executive programme.
- Very proficient written and spoken English.
- All non-UK applicants must meet our English language requirements. For this course it is Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall
Tution Fee: Overseas (not EU) 2015/16
- Master full time £18,900
- Master part time £9,800
Notes From MBA by choice Advisory: We would like to focus on some important points of Course
- Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation (since 1985)
- Tailored learning: select modules which fit your needs and goals
- Dedicated MBA career support service
- Life-changing experience
- Small, personal class sizes
- Excellent value for money
- Emphasis on sustainability and corporate social responsibility
- Week-long field trip in Europe (full-time students)
For More Information Please visit http://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgraduate-course/master-business-administration-mba/