If you would like to study MBA in Operation and Logistics Management at Fisher College Of Business in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Operation and Logistics Management
Course Provider: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
Course detail: Fisher College of Business provide in-depth exploration of all the functional areas that are critical to a complete understanding of the business environment. To complete your degree, you can choose from a wide variety of elective courses; in fact, any graduate course offered by The Ohio State University can be taken, if related to your chosen specialization.
Duration: 2 year
Tuition Fee: $18,448.10
Application Deadline: October 15, 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Application Fee-To process each application for admission to the MBA program, we charge a non-refundable fee of $60 for domestic applicants and $70 for international applicants.
- a minimum cumulative 3.4 undergraduate GPA (or equivalent);and
- 4+ years of professional work experience beyond university graduation or a previous graduate degree.
- TOEFL/IELTS for International Applicants-The minimum accepted score on the TOEFL is a 600 for the paper-based test and a 100 for the Internet-based test.
- Resume- A detailed resume or curriculum vitae gives the MBA Admissions Committee a snapshot of your professional and academic career and serves as an indication of how well you are able to sell yourself on paper.
For more information please visit http://fisher.osu.edu/wpmba/academics/specializations/operations-and-logistics/