If you would like to study professional MBA at TIPPIE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject:- Professional MBA
Course Provider: UNIVERSITY OF IOWA
Course Detail: The MBA for Professionals and Managers (MBA-PM) Program offers working professionals a flexible schedule, which allows them to continue working while taking course work toward an MBA degree. Courses are held in world-class teaching facilities in Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, and the Quad Cities.
Duration: 2 year
|Summer 2015||Fall 2015|
|May 4||August 10|
- Professional post-baccalaureate work experience (a minimum of 18 months)
- Entrance exam results (More exam details)
- Past and present academic performance (submission of all official transcripts)
- Completed MBA-PM application (including essay)
Tuition Fee: Tuition for MBA for Professionals and Managers (MBA-PM) courses is $665 per semester hour or $1,995 per course. Tuition is reviewed annually and is subject to change.
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory: Benefits for this program
- provides a solid foundation in the functional areas of business and its disciplines;
- offers innovative programming that includes hands-on experiences working with real-life contemporary business challenges and situations;
- enhances students’ specific leadership skills and competencies that will ensure their success in the global marketplace; and