If you would like to study MBA in sports management at CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY CHICAGO in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject:MBA in sports management
Course Detail: MBA in sports management from Concordia University Chicago! The sports industry in both the U.S. and globally is big business. With the sports industry often growing faster than a country’s national GDP, the need to run clubs and associations as organized businesses has become paramount.
- All admission materials must be submitted with the application.
- No application fee. No GMAT required.
- Application for admission:Apply online.
- Objective Statement:Provide information on your future educational goals and/or objectives and their relationship to pursuing graduate work at Concordia University Chicago.
- Transcripts:Provide one official, sealed transcript from each institution through which a degree was earned.
- International Transcripts:Any foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Concordia-approved international credentialing service, such as WES (World Education Services) or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators).
- Two letters of recommendation.Letters should be from individuals able to comment on the applicant’s academic proficiency, personal character and competence and effectiveness in professional work.
- Professional résumé
- A score of at least 550 (paper-based) or 72 (internet) for graduate studies on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory: MBA by choice would like to mention career Possibility after this course
- Sports media
- Sports administration
- Sports marketing
- Sports agent
- Sports operations
- Events management
For More information Please visit http://gradschool.cuchicago.edu/academics/mba/mba-in-sports-management/