If you would like to study Online MBA at LA TROBE UNIVERSITY in Australia. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Online MBA
Course Duration: 12 Months
Course Detail: La Trobe’s fully online MBA presents our internationally recognised course in a format that puts you in control. The course includes 10 core subjects and two electives, allowing you to specialise in either entrepreneurship or international management. You’ll also complete two professional experience activities: an ePortfolio and a final boardroom simulation that brings together all the elements of your course.
- an Australian bachelor’s degree or international equivalent.
- three years of relevant managerial experience. Applicants with more than eight years of relevant managerial experience but without an undergraduate degree may be considered for professional entry.
- international students must also satisfy English language requirements.
- an up-to-date CV with employer details confirming three years’ managerial experience (Direct Entry) or eight years’ managerial experience (Professional Entry).
- contact details of two referees to support your application — you will need to request that they complete the online Confidential Referee Report.
- a personal statement of no more than 2,400 characters to support your application.
- if you are applying for direct entry, you will need your final academic transcript with grades.
- if you have legally changed your name or citizenship, you will also need to attach the relevant supporting documentation.
Tuition Fee: AUD $46,500
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory: The La Trobe MBA has been ranked in the top two in Victoria in the 2013 Australian Financial Review Boss Magazine’s Top MBA programs. It’s also the only MBA program in Victoria to have received the highest possible five-star rating over the past three years from the General Management Association of Australia (GMAA).
For More information Please visit http://online.latrobe.edu.au/Programs/master-of-business-administration.aspx