If you would like to study Executive MBA at SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Executive MBA
Course Provider: SULLIVAN UNIVERSITY
Duration: 12 Months
Course detail: . The EMBA offers curriculum designed to broaden your scope in strategic planning, financial analysis, critical thinking, and communication, and offers networking opportunities as well as the knowledge necessary for career advancement.
About University: Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students. The institution offers career-focused curricula with increasing rigor from the certificate through diploma, associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree levels.
- Provide a completed Sullivan application along with paid application and processing fee.
- Provide a copy of their current Passport (including all pages of existing visas and/or entry stamps).
- Submit Statement of Purpose (750-word essay of past, present, and future).
- Include a copy of their current I-20 (if applicable).
- GRE or GMAT score (required). (Graduate School).
- SAT or ACT (unless you have an associate degree) for undergraduate admission.
- Official transcripts from an accredited university or college.
- Provide accepted statements of financial responsibility (converted to U.S. dollars) and verification of their ability to fund estimated minimum expenses.
- Provide an Affidavit of Support for sponsorship along with financial documentation supporting the sponsorship.
- TOEFL, IELTS, or iTEP (required).
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: During this course university take care developing below skills in students.
- Problem solving
For more information please visit http://sullivan.edu/graduate-school/executive-master-of-business-administration/