If you would like to study MBA in ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION at DUKE – THE FUQUA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION
Duration : 1 Year
Course detail: The Concentration in Entrepreneurship and Innovation consists of a minimum of 6 courses chosen from those listed below. Students must take both required courses, and at least 1 experiential course. Students may then select an additional 3 courses from the areas of Finance and Accounting, Marketing, Management, and Real Estate.
Application Deadline: Mar. 19, 2015
- Online MBA Application
- Letter Of Recommendation
- GMAT or GRE
- You must take either the GMAT or GRE (the GMAT is preferred) and have your scores sent directly from the testing service to the admissions office.
- We will accept scores up to 5 years old.
- There is no minimum test score requirement.
- If you are not satisfied with your score, you may retake the exam before submitting your application. If you take the exam multiple times, only report your highest score and any sub-scores from the same testing date.
Application Fee: A $225 USD nonrefundable application fee, payable by VISA or MasterCard, is due when you submit your online application.
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: University is looking for students:
- Who we believe will be successful in the program
- Who will add significant value to the program and the school throughout their professional, personal, and academic experiences
- Who believe diversity in thought and background are important within their community
For more information please visit: http://www.fuqua.duke.edu/student_resources/academics/concentrations/entrepreneurship_innovation/