If you would like to study MBA in International Business at VANCOUVER ISLAND UNIVERSITY in Canada. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in International Business
Course Detail: Vancouver Island University Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a University of Hertfordshire (UH) Master of Science in International Business (MScIB) at the same time. This dual Canadian/British program is designed to give students an opportunity to combine new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory, research and practice that can be applied at regional, national and international levels.
Duration: 14 to 18 months
- University bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited institution, from a business or non-business program;
- A minimum “B” average in the last 2 years of undergraduate degree;
- Letter of introduction: providing, in your own words, the reasons why you should be accepted into the MBA program.
- Two letters of recommendation from past employers or professors must be included as part of the application;
- A resume describing education, work and volunteer experience;
- A minimum of one year of work experience is required;
- No GMAT required;
- Applications will be assessed by the MBA Admissions Committee and the best candidates will be offered spaces in the program.
Tuition fee: $6,000
Notes form MBA by choice Advisory: Entrance scholarships of $1,000 for domestic students and $1,500 for international students will be given to top applicants as determined by the MBA Admissions Committee. No application is required.
For more information please visit https://www2.viu.ca/mba/index.asp