If you would like to study MBA in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT at ROWAN UNIVERSITY – College of Graduate & Continuing Education in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Course Detail: Logistics and Supply Chain Management as a segment of the economy has been growing rapidly as markets have expanded globally. The significance of defense logistics as a strategic advantage has been known for hundreds of years, but the use of logistical or supply chain management strategies as a source of competitive advantage.
Application Deadline: 08/01/2015
Tuition Fee: $700 tuition + $144.90 in fees = $844.90 per semester
- CGCE Graduate Application Form (Download the PDFor click here to apply online)
- $65 (U.S.) non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended (regardless of number of credits earned)
- Current professional resume
- Typewritten statement of professional objectives
- Two letters of recommendation
- Recommended cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Submission of official GRE or GMAT test results (minimum score of 450)
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: Rowan’s MBA program is especially designed to accommodate both full-time students and full-time employees. The program is personal, pragmatic and progressive. Classes are conveniently scheduled in the evening, on Saturdays, and online to accommodate demanding work schedules
For more information please visit http://www.rowancgce.com/business/mba-logistics#about