If you would like to study One-Year MBA Program at UNIVERSITY OF PITSBURGE in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: JOSEPH M.KATZ GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Course detail: University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School became the world’s first business school to offer a One-Year MBA program. The world has changed a lot since then, but our pioneering spirit and focus on accelerated career growth have stayed the same.
Tuition Fee: $60,234.00 ( 3 Term)
Application Deadlines: December 15
MBA degree Requirements:
- A minimum of 51 credits of approved graduate work
- The appropriate distribution of required core courses and elective courses
- A minimum cumulative quality point average (QPA) of 3.0
- Students must declare an area of concentration and a Katz certificate of study to which elective credits will be applied
- Application fee (online)
- Two recommendations
- Essay responses
- Current résumé
- Transcripts/academic documents
- Official GMAT or GRE scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores
- A GMAT score of 600 or better is preferred
- At least two years of relevant post-undergraduate full-time work experience
Notes from MBA by choice advisory; An admissions committee made up of admissions staff and faculty review every application to Katz. To select students for our program, the admissions committee evaluates your application materials as well as feedback from any additional interactions you may have had with admissions representatives.
For more information please visit http://www.business.pitt.edu/katz/mba/academics/courses/information-systems-curriculartrack.php