If you would like to study Executive management at St. JOHN’ S UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Executive Management- MBA
Course Detail: This concentration takes an integrated approach to business management and is aimed at those students interested in the general management of the enterprise. The program is designed to provide students with the flexibility to meet their individual needs.
Tuition Fee: $10,370
Important Additional Information
- 2015-2016 Tuition rates are effective as of Summer 2015 through Spring of 2016
- Audited courses are assessed the same as credit bearing courses.
- Tuition is assessed based on student classification, program of study and campus of record.
- All fees and the entire tuition for each semester are due and payable in full before registration can be completed.
Deadlines: 1 May 2015
- Complete the free online application.
- Submit your College Transcripts, High School Transcripts, and Statement of Activity.
- A decision will be rendered 24-48 hours from when your documents are processed. Documents take one week to be processed once received by the Office of Admission.
- You will automatically be awarded a transfer scholarship at the time of the decision if you have 12 or more credits and GPA of at least 2.5.
- Your credit evaluation will be completed once you are admitted.
- Transfer Student Services will contact you regarding a registration appointment.
- Official college transcript in original language with official English translation.
- TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate English language proficiency. Applicants who have attended a school where the primary language of instruction is English can have this requirement waived.
Notes from MBA by choice advisory: The goal of this program is to expand the learning experience of our students beyond traditional problem-solving and decision making methods, to include the examination of the impact of the global business environment, information technology and the social system on the operations of the business firm.
For more information Please visit http://www.stjohns.edu/academics/schools-and-colleges/peter-j-tobin-college-business/programs-and-majors/executive-management-masters-business-administration