If you would like to study MBA at AUT UNIVERSITY in New Zealand. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Duration: 12-18 months
Course Detail: On-going development of each of the Learning Goals is assessed throughout the programme. These are:
- Be self aware, critically reflective professionals
- Be effective thinkers and problem solvers
- Be effective communicators (written and oral)
- Be ethical, responsible professionals
About Institute: The MBA develops leadership skills and knowledge that will be invaluable in furthering your business career. As a flagship qualification of the AUT Business School you will have the opportunity to draw on our strong links with industry, employers and professional bodies while being exposed to the latest global research, theories and trends.
- An undergraduate degree, or
- A graduate diploma, or
- A professional qualification in a relevant discipline
- A minimum of five years relevant professional experience since gaining their degree or other qualifications.
- Applicants for whom English is a second language must have an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each band.
- Applicants who have completed their tertiary study or work experience overseas may be required to obtain a satisfactory result in the GMAT.
Notes from MBA by choice advisory:
- Flexible study options for full and part-time students
- Being highly regarded by employers
- A practical hands-on qualification that draws upon students practical experience and real industry examples
- Completion in 12-18 months of full-time study or 2-4 years of part-time study
- A strong bias towards practical application and personal development
For more information Please visit http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/study-areas/business/qualifications/mba