If you would like to study MBA in Hospitality Management at East Asia Institute of Management in Singapore. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Hospitality Management
Course Provider: East Asia Institute of Management
Course Type: 12 month
Course Detail: The MBA Hospitality Management aims to develop your knowledge and skills as a manager, and specifically the knowledge and skills required in managing hospitality organisations such as hotels, restaurants, and contract caterers.
- Complete the application form
- Pay the application/enrollment fee, escrow set-up and ICA processing fee (S$375.50
- Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a Letter of Offer from EASB to confirm your place within 48 hours if your application is approved.
- You will need to sign and return the acceptance form, escrow form and student contract, along with the other documents required by Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) for your student pass application.
- Full payment of fees is to be made to EASB and/or escrow account after student pass approval
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Objective of this Program
To demonstrate a critical understanding of seminal, as well as contemporary theory and its relationship to hospitality practice.
To develop personal and professional qualities through responses to complex issues in the hospitality industry.
To gather, analyse, evaluate, and synthesise written, oral and statistical data relevant to hospitality sector.
For More information Please visit http://www.easb.edu.sg/en/programmes/academic-level/master-s-degree/mba-in-hospitality-management.html