If you would like to study MBA Supply Chain & Business Technology Management at UNIVERSITY OF CONCORDIA in Canada. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Supply Chain & Business Technology Management
Course Provider: John Molson School of Business
Course Detail: JMSB MBA students learn how to develop effective business strategies and how to apply them in the increasingly complex global business environment. These skills are taught using real case studies that provide students with a solid understanding of the issues facing today’s businesses.
- Application form and $100 fee
- Statement of Purpose
- A copy of your current resume
- Proof of Quebec residency
- All official university transcripts confirming degree(s)
- Official GMAT score
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, if applicable
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence
- All applicants must include a copy of their birth certificate, Permanent Resident card or Canadian Citizen card.
Notes from MBA by Choice advisory:
- Develop analytical tools for intelligent decision-making
- Understand the sociological, ethical and political implications of business decisions
- Integrate analytical, interpersonal and communications skills with the management of human capital, technology and information
- Establish goals
- Work as a team, delegate and set and meet deadlines
- Manage conflict and stress
For More information Please visit http://www.concordia.ca/jmsb/programs/graduate/mba/program-details/option-1/elective-courses31.html