If you would like to study Executive MBA at IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL in UK. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Executive MBA
Course Overview: IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Course Detail: The Imperial Executive MBA bridges the gap between theory and practice, and allows you to gain core business knowledge and skills while having the flexibility to follow your individual interests. You can apply your new found knowledge and skills immediately back in the work place, fast-tracking the learning process.
- 5 years’ relevant postgraduate work experience
- At least a Lower Second Class Honours degree OR international equivalent OR recognised professional qualification
- English language test results (if applicable)
- We welcome candidates with non-traditional qualifications and backgrounds. We may be able to consider applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements.
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in writing and speaking
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall and 22 in all elements (only acceptable from Home/EU fee status students who do not require a visa to study in the UK)
Tuition Fee: £43,000
Notes From MBA by choice Advisory: The Business School offers a number of scholarships to top students. More details for 2015 entry will follow shortly.
For more information Please visit http://wwwf.imperial.ac.uk/business-school/programmes/imperial-executive-mba/