If you would like to study International MBA in Strategy Management at Gdańsk University of Technology in Poland. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: International MBA in Strategy, Programme & Project Management
Course Provider: Gdańsk University of Technology
Duration: 2 Years
Course Type: Part Time
Tuition Fee: 40 000 pln
Course Detail: International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management is designed to gain an integration of business and management disciplines by providing top academic knowledge, hands-on experience, and developing managerial competences as well as leadership skills. Strategy implementation through applied programmes and projects, turning theory and principles into practice is a means of the programme.
- Executives, members of boards of directors, project managers, middle managers dealing with managing and streamlining companies through projects.
- Managers and owners of businesses operating in service, production and financial sectors.
- Representatives of companies seeking management optimization, introduction of quality management principles and methodologies for continual organization improvement.
Applicants to International MBA in Strategy, Programme and Project Management
• University degree: a Bachelor or a Master
• Fluency in English
• Three years’ relevant work experience recommended
• An international applicant from non-EU is required to hold a visa and resident card
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory:
Aligning Project resources with Business Strategy.
2- Projects as the means for achieving Strategic Goal.
3 -Entering new markets , driving down costs , delivering innovation – all are achieved through projects.
4 – Continuous improvement of professional practices.
For more information please visit http://www.zie.pg.gda.pl/web/mba/international-mba-in-strategy-programme-and-project-management