If you would like to study International MBA at DeGroote School Of Business in Canada. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Accelerated MBA program
Course Provider: DeGroote School Of Business
Duration: 8 Months
Start Date: September or January
Course Detail: Get your degree quickly and get back into the workforce with the accelerated MBA program. If you already have an undergraduate degree in business you can fast-track your MBA in as little as 8 months. This is a good option if you are focused on your career but want to upgrade your education.
- You already have an undergraduate degree in business, or are a graduate of McMaster’s Engineering and Management
- You graduated within the last 10 years from a recognized North American university.
- You received at least a B grade in all business and introductory economics courses that are equivalent to courses in our first-year curriculum.
- You have a minimum of one year of full-time and continuous managerial, professional, or technical work experience. Undergraduate co-op or internship placements (adding up to 12 months of work or more) from a North American institution will also be considered if they are noted on your official transcripts or are confirmed in a letter from your school.
- If you come from a non-business academic background but have at least seven equivalent courses with B grades, you may, on a case-by-case basis, be considered for the accelerated option.
- If you have a business degree from an international university, you unfortunately cannot apply directly into the accelerated option. Instead, please apply to the traditional 20-course program.
For more information please visit http://mbarecruit.degroote.mcmaster.ca/study-options/accelerated-program/