If you would like to study Blended Learning MBA program at BABSON COLLEGE in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Blended Learning MBA program
Course Provider: BABSON COLLEGE
Tuition Fee: $84,200
Application Deadline: May 12
Course Detail: Blended Learning program cohorts—groups of students that form a tight-knit team throughout the program—begin in March* and September. Face-to-face sessions occur approximately every seven weeks, Friday-Saturday. Online learning averages 20 hours per week, and reflects readings, case preparation, contributing to asynchronous and real-time discussions, and active participation in team-based exercises and projects.
- Online application
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate. You may include unofficial transcripts with your application. Please be aware that official transcripts are required of all admitted candidates.
- GMAT or GRE scores (see the application requirements (pdf) for variations per program and our Pearson VUE code)
- $100 Application Fee (except for MSA applicants)
- TOEFL iBT or IELTS test scores
For More information Please visit http://www.babson.edu/admission/graduate/Pages/blended-learning-program.aspx