If you would like to study MBA in Marketing at FISHER COLLEGE OF BUSINESS in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study subject: MBA in Marketing
Course Provider: THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
Course Duration: 3 year
Course Detail: Students in the Marketing specialization choose courses to prepare themselves for careers ranging from market research, product management, advertising, public relations, sales and account management, to retailing, e-business, distribution management, strategic marketing planning, and entrepreneurial marketing.
Eligibility Criteria: We carefully review academic credentials, essays, resumes, references and interview notes to select individuals who are a great fit for our MBA program.
- To process each application for admission to the MBA program, we charge a non-refundable feeof $60 for domestic applicants and $70 for international applicants.
- The Ohio State University does not recognize a three-year bachelor’s degree to be comparable to the American bachelor’s degree
- You may qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver if you have:
- a minimum cumulative 3.4 undergraduate GPA (or equivalent); and
- 4+ years of professional work experience beyond university graduation or a previous graduate degree.
- Letters of Recommendation enable the MBA Admissions Committee to gain further insight into your personality, your character, and your potential for success in the MBA program and beyond.
- A detailed resume or curriculum vitae gives the MBA Admissions Committee a snapshot of your professional and academic career and serves as an indication of how well you are able to sell yourself on paper.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2015
Notes from MBA by choice Advisory: Our MBA for Working Professionals Admissions Committee is charged with the task of building not just an incoming class but a cohesive “micro-community.” We look for well-rounded students from a variety of backgrounds, with diverse and stimulating life experiences.
For more information please visit http://fisher.osu.edu/wpmba/academics/curriculum/