If you would like to study MBA at WITTENBORGE UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES in Netherlands. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
|Course Name:||MBA – Master of Business Administration (Full Time)|
|Course Sector:||Business & Finance|
|Course Duration:||18 months|
|Entry Points Per Year:||2 x entry per year possible|
|Next Starting Date(s):||1 SEPTEMBER 2015 .. MORE DATES|
|Degree:||Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Accredited by FIBAA
|Tuition Fee:||€14,300- (Complete programme, €7,150- per year)|
|SCHOLARSHIP AWARD:||Wittenborg Graduates: €3.000-
Partner Institutes: €2.000-
Gold Award: €1.500-
Course Detail: The Wittenborg Master of Business Administration is an MBA degree primarily aimed at students with a non-business administration Bachelor degree, who have had at least 2 years of experience working in companies and organizations in a role that manages people or processes, or both.
- a Bachelor degree or equivalent recognised qualification;
- Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute;
- It is not necessary to have obtained a Bachelor degree from the domain of Business Administration, however in their degree students must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
- a minimum of 3 years professional experience (after undergraduate degree);
- 5 years professional experience preferred;
- Applicants are requested to provide a reference from a company or organisation where they have worked;
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL Equivalent.
For More information Please visit http://www.wittenborg.eu/mba-master-business-administration-full-time.html