If you would like to study MBA at EASTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Duration: 1 year
Course Detail: The Master of Business Administration is an advanced professional degree in business administration emphasizing the managerial skills of decision-making, critical thinking, communication skills, development of interpersonal relationships in organizational structures, and the legal, ethical, economic, social, political, and global aspects of the environment in which organizations function.
Objective for this Course:
EWU MBA Graduates can demonstrate:
- The ability to use relevant theories, concepts, perspectives and facts to analyze business and economic issue and solve related problems.
- The ability to apply appropriate technical and quantitative skills related to business.
- Competency in both written and oral business communication skills.
- The ability to provide leadership and facilitate positive interpersonal business relationships.
- The ability to incorporate ethical and global considerations into business activities.
- Apply online and submit the $50 application fee. (Only one fee is assessed for dual-degree applicants.)
- Submit one copy of official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- Submit official score reports from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test, if required by the department, or score reports from the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), for MBA applicants. See the GRE website or the GMAT website for detailed information about these tests, including testing locations and the registration process.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the most recent 90 quarter or 60 semester graded credits of post secondary academic course work.
- Applicants must be recommended by the major department and approved by the vice provost for Graduate Education for admission.
- International applicants whose first language is not English must submit a TOEFL score of at least 92 on the iBT or 580 on the paper-based test, a PTE Academic score of at least 63 or an IELTS score of at least 7.0.
Tuition Fee: $23,981.01
Notes from MBA by Choice advisory:
Other elective options include:
- Advanced offerings in business disciplines (e.g., Operations Management, Economics, Finance and Information Technology, International Business),
- Health Services Administration
- Public Administration
- Internship Opportunities
For more information Please visit http://www.ewu.edu/cbpa/programs/masters-business-administration