If you would like to study MBA Information Management at ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSUTY ABERDEEN in UK. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA Information Management
Course Provider: ROBERT GORDON UNIVERSUTY ABERDEEN
Course Detail: The MBA Information Management is suitable for those with managerial experience in data management, information management, records management or knowledge management who may have moved into these areas from other fields such as science, technical or administrative business functions.
The online campus provides students with lectures and course materials and it also includes:
- Virtual tutorials
- Live chat
- Discussion forums – student and tutor led
- Up-to-date web technology for delivery methods
- User friendly material
- Access to our online library
- hold a first degree at Honours level in a top class banding or equivalent. Applicants without a first degree who have five or more years senior management experience may gain access to the MBA IM following successful completion of the Graduate Certificate Information Studies course (one year distance learning)
- have at least three years professional experience which should include management responsibility for people, resources, projects or finance
- be able to demonstrate sustained achievement throughout his/her career
- demonstrate ambition to succeed on the course, personal development, commitment to reflect and engage with self-improvement activity.
- £5,710 Year 1
- £5,710 Year 2
- £2,080 Year 3
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: Aberdeen Business School is able to offer a limited number of scholarships to assist exceptionally able students who wish to undertake their MBA programmes.
Robert Gordon University is delighted to offer a 15% loyalty discount on course fees for all alumni who have graduated from RGU.
For more information Please visit http://www.rgu.ac.uk/business-management-and-accounting/degree-show/study-options/mba-degrees/mba-information-management