If you would like to study Flexible MBA at STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Flexi MBA
Course Provider: STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Tuition Fee: $16,100/semester
Course Detail: This program is an ideal option for those seeking flexibility in pursuing their degree. Courses may be taken on-campus, or on-line via Stevens’ award-winning WebCampus platform. You can complete the program full-time in 18 months, or part-time in three years or less depending on your academic background. Two years of work experience are desired.
Major Streams :
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Information Systems
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Project Management
- A bachelor’s degree
- GMAT (GRE is acceptable in lieu of the GMAT if taken previously) (Note: The GMAT requirement is waived for domestic students with an advanced degree and 5+ years of work experience)
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0**
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferred
- Applicants with a lower GPA may be considered provided they have suitable work-related experience and strong letters of recommendation from upper management.
- International students for whom English is a second language need a TOEFL score of of 85 and above for the Internet-based test (IBT) to be considered for admission to the MBA program.
For information Please visit https://www.stevens.edu/howe/academics/graduate/mba-technology-management/flex-mba/overview