If you would like to study Part time-International MBA at EADA BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA in Spain. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject : International MBA
Language: Spanish and English (bilingual)
Professional experience: Minimum 3 years; the average of five years
Educational requirements: university degree
Dedication: Part time
Course Detail: An important aspect of the International MBA – Part Time is the International Business Trip. It will give you the opportunity to increase your understanding of doing business in a different environment from a socio-economic and cultural point through academic sessions, lectures, company visits and interviews with their managers.
About Institute: For over 50 years EADA has been in the frontline of manager training and in-company training programmes for the business community. Our longstanding relations with over 350 Associated Companies constitute the backbone of our training and intends to address the needs of the corporate world by urging the participants on our programmes to take on an active role in their own career development.
- Register on the platform of admission to fill the request. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your registration.
- Add the following documents * Admission to the platform:
- 1 photocopy of your passport or identity card in Europe
- A certified copy of your degree certificate
- academic record
- 2 letters of recommendation
Conduct a personal interview with a representative of the admissions department.
Perform the test for admission of EADA. (Examples available on request)
Conduct a personal interview with the Program Director International MBA – Part Time EADA.
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory: we would like to more detail about electives
• Taxation and incorporation of companies
• Supply Chain Management
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Management and Valuation of Intangible Assets
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Branding Strategies
• Innovation in Marketing
• Finance International
• Industrial Relations
For more information please visit http://www.eada.edu/en/programmes/mbas/mba-part-time#methodology