If you would like to study MBA in Health Care Management at Excelsior College in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Health Care Management
Course Detail: Deepen your health care management expertise while earning a career-building online degree from Excelsior College: a Master of Business Administration (Health Care Management).Excelsior designed this flexible MBA program for working adults who need to balance their degree with professional and family responsibilities.
The health care management concentration within the MBA program cultivates the kinds of expertise employers look for, including:
- Human resources
- Health care law and government regulations
- Health care economics
Tuition Fee: The enrollment fee for graduate degree programs is $265. This fee covers graduate student services for one year.
- Graduate-level courses more than 10 years old will not be considered for transfer credit.
- No GMAT is required.
- Provisional measures may be recommended to ensure successful degree completion
- TOFEL-Required minimum score of 525 on the paper based test or 69 on the Web-based test.
- IELTS-Required minimum overall band score of 5.5.
Notes From MBA by Choice Advisory:
For all programs except nursing, Excelsior College awards credit for degree-level coursework completed at a university that has been officially recognized as degree- or diploma-granting by the regulating agency for higher education in your home country.
For More information Please visit http://www.excelsior.edu/programs/business/mba-health-care-management-master-degree