If you would like to study MBA at EASTERN NEW MAXICO UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Detail: The ENMU MBA program is designed to meet the needs of working adults. Currently, courses are offered once a week on campus or through Web-based instruction. Students can attend class face-to-face or through online video conferencing. Lectures are recorded and available to watch online at anytime during the semester. Regardless of delivery mode, all courses have the same level of rigor.
Tuition Fee: $ 5,628.12
- prior admission to the Graduate School,
- the applicant’s undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher,
- the results attained on the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) of 450 or higher or the Graduate Record Exam (GRE).
The GMAT/ GRE requirement is waived for applicants who have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher for the Common Professional Component courses, and
- the completion of the Common Professional Component courses.
Notes Form MBA by Choice Advisory: Scholarships
- Amount of Award:$11,575.00 and an out-of-state tuition waiver.
- Length of Award:May be renewed for up to two years of full-time support provided that a student is making good progress and is in good standing.
- Expectations: A scholarship recipient is required to work twenty hours a week during regular semesters and 10 hours a week during the summer semester under the direct supervision of a faculty member.
For More Information Please visit http://business.enmu.edu/mba/