If you would like to study MBA at LALLY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Master of Business Administration
Course Provider: LALLY SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Learn to manage innovation that is driven by novel technology.
- Become a person of influence in growing, technology based companies.
- Immerse yourself in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Learn how the basics of business are enhanced through the use of technology.
- Pursue a wide variety of courses and gain depth in one or two concentration areas.
- Gain exposure to international business by visiting companies in other countries.
- Experiment with a new career path through an internship experience.
- Nonrefundable application processing fee of $75.
- Statement of Background and Goals
- Resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Writing samples, if required by department.
- Portfolio, if required by department.
- IT Background Evaluation form (IT only).
- Copies of official test scores (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, and PTE)
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory;
|A concentration consists of 4 courses (12 credits) from MBA Electives.|
For More information please visit http://www.rpi.edu/dept/lally/academics/mba.html