If you would like to study MBA in Agribusiness and Food Enterprise at UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA in Switzerland . MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: MBA in Agribusiness and Food Enterprise
Course Provider: UNIVERSITY OF NICOSIA
Duration (years): 1.5 years
Qualification Awarded: Master of Business Administration
Level of Qualification: 2nd Cycle (Master Degree).
Language of Instruction: English/Greek.
Mode of Study: Full-time and Part-time are both possible.
Minimum Credits: 36
Minimum ECTS Credits: 90
Course Detail: The University of Nicosia MBA programme aims to provide students with a solid foundation of business education enabling them to become effective managers anywhere in today’s globally competitive fast changing environment. This programme aims to offer a programme that is highly integrated in context and practical by remaining close to actual business practice.
|Summer Session (June to July)||Mid April|
- An accredited Bachelor’s degree(European, American or equivalent) is required for admission to the MBA programme. Some professional qualifications may also be acceptable.
- Proficiency in English – Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English. Otherwise, they would need to present at least a TOEFL score of 550 paper-based or 213 computer-based, or GCSE “O” Level with “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5
- The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is required of all students with a minimum score of 400. Students with a CPA of 2.5 or higher on the 4-point system or 2.2 for UK standards or equivalent
- Two recommendation letters from persons who have known the applicant in an educational or professional way are required.
- Applicants with a non-business background can be admitted into the programme but they may have to take preparatory foundation courses.
Notes From MBA by choice Advisory: The University is actively involved in European and local research projects as a partner and as a coordinating institution. Additionally, the University of Nicosia received approval for an Erasmus University Charter and is an official participant in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).
For more information Please visit http://www.unic.ac.cy/master-degrees/business-administration-agribusiness-and-food-enterprise-management-mba-15-years-or-3-semesters-as-of-fall-2014