If you would like to study Professional MBA at RICE UNIVERSITY in USA. MBA by Choice brings the below information about the course which is updated recently.
Study Subject: Professional MBA
Course Provider: JONES GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
Course Duration: 2 years
Course Detail: More than a part time program, the MBA for Professionals enables you to discover a wealth of knowledge and opportunities driven by a spirit of innovative leadership, all while maintaining your current work schedule. The flexibility of the MBA for Professionals program offers an evening or weekend option to meet the demands of today’s career accelerators.
Tuition Fee: The tuition for the MBA for Professionals-Evening Class of 2017 is $95,500, and tuition for the MBA for Professionals-Weekend Class of 2017 is $99,000. Tuition covers the complete 22-month schedule of course work and is billed in 25% increments over 4 semesters. An enrollment deposit of $2,000* is due upon acceptance and will be applied toward your first semester bill.
- Attend a one-day kick-off event featuring intensive workshops with experienced speakers
- A two-month intensive GMAT preparation with 13 webinars, 4 study sessions, and 2 practice tests facilitated by leading test prep companies
- Gain insights and advice about the admissions process through 8 months of webinars, discussion groups, and assignments lead by experts and alumnae
- Access to monthly Office Hours meetings to speak with experts about the questions that concern you the most
- Attend monthly peer group meetings and gather application feedback from peers and your MBA alumnae advisor
Notes from MBA by Choice Advisory:
- The Rice MBA for Professionals program expands your business toolkit for increased productivity, allowing you to immediately deliver added value at work.
- Pursuing a Rice MBA lets your network know that you are serious about professional development, and opens doors for continued success.
- The close-knit society of Jones School students, faculty, and alumni offers you excellent connections and diverse insight.
- The global essence of the Houston business community provides a rich, unique background to your studies.
For more information Please visit http://business.rice.edu/MBAP.aspx